Wednesday 1 June 2016

T5W: Book Theme Songs

Hi All,

I'm here with another Top 5 Wednesday which was started by Ginger Reads Lainey and is now being looked after by Thoughts on Tomes and the topics can be found on Goodreads

I've linked the songs below so if you're curious or if you love the song just click the title :)
This post will probably be short and sweet as the songs I've picked have all been picked for the same reason which is that the lyrics and the actual music match the tone of the books I've mentioned.



The Emperors New Clothes - Panic! at The Disco
The Rise of Wrath (Title may change)
This may be cheating a little? This song reminds me very much of the book I am currently writing. The lyrics and the actual music match the tone of my book perfectly.

Black Roses - Clare Bowen
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen

Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
Serena - Ron Rash

Never Tear Us Apart - Paloma Faith
Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte

Begin Again - Taylor Swift
Lola and the Boy Next Door - Stephanie Perkins





No comments:

Post a Comment