Tuesday 7 June 2016

Tag Tuesday: Intimidating Book Tag

I thought this would be a great tag to do as I'm hoping you guys will be able to let me know which ones are worth diving into and which ones I should forget about.

This will be a quick one, I'll simply put a picture for the answer and one line for an answer :)

1) A book you have been unable to finish,
Illuminae

I think I just picked this up at the wrong time but I couldn't quite get into this one so I had to put it on my "paused" shelf on Goodreads.











2. I haven't read this book because I haven't had the time.
The Final Empire

My copy of this is 647pages long! Everytime I think I'll take this one I get scared but I won it in a giveaway and I feel like I should really push myself to get to it!










3. I haven't read this book because it is a sequel.
Blood for Blood

I don't know if this one counts because it's not out until later this year but I couldn't think of another sequel I want to read. I loved Wolf by Wolf and can't wait for this sequel.










4. I haven't read this book because I read another book by this author and didn't like it.
Seconds

I've heard good things about this graphic novel and every time I'm in the bookstore I pick it up but I'm put off by the fact I couldn't stand the first volume of the Scott Pilgrim series (despite really enjoying the film).










5. I haven't read this book because it's humongous
Les Miserables

I have always wanted to read Les Miserables but it is scary big and after seeing the film I'm guessing it is probably quite complicated with all the characters lives intertwining.










6.I haven't read this book because it was a cover buy and then I read the reviews.
The Hourglass Factory

I loved the yellow and grey of the cover and the blurb sounded interesting but there are quite a lot of 2 star reviews on goodreads for this one.











7. The most intimidating book on my TBR is...
The Raven Boys


This is not the biggest book on my shelf but it is the most intimidating as the amount of hype around it worries me!

No comments:

Post a Comment